A/Prof Kuo is an Orthopaedic Surgeon with subspecialty interests in foot & ankle and trauma surgery.
A/Prof Kuo is an Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor, School of Medicine, Sydney, University of Notre Dame Australia and is currently appointed as Chairman of the Orthopaedic Department at Norwest Private Hospital.
He was educated at Trinity Grammar School, Summer Hill. He then studied medicine at Sydney University from 1983-87 and graduated in 1988.
He undertook Orthopaedic training on the Sydney AOA Training Programme and obtained his surgical fellowship in 1998.
Following this he completed a fellowship in both Orthopaedic Trauma surgery with Professor BJ Sangeorzan and Dr MLC Routt, and in Foot & Ankle surgery with Professor ST Hansen Jr at Harborview Medical Center, University of Washington, Seattle, USA in 1998-99.
- Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor, School of Medicine, Sydney, University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Fellow Royal Australian College of Surgeons (FRACS Orth)
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Australian Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- AO Alumni Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Australian Orthopaedic Trauma Society
- Australian Medical Association
NSW Medical Board
Orthopaedics, Foot and Ankle, Trauma
Current Appointments at:
- Norwest Private Hospital (currently Chairman Orthopaedic Department)
- Sydney Adventist Hospital
Outside interests include music, in which he obtained is A Mus A in pianoforte in 1983, snow skiing, golf, travel and photography.
A/Prof Kuo is currently in private practice with rooms in Parramatta, Wahroonga, and Bella Vista (Norwest sector).
- Parramatta Clinic: 63 Sorrell St North Parramatta NSW 2151
- The SAN Clinic: 185 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga
- Suite G18, Ground Floor, Norwest Private Hospital, 11 Norbrik Drive
Tel: (02) 9806 3333
All Correspondence to: PO Box 8191 Baulkham Hills BC NSW 2153